Wednesday, July 22, 2009

lvl66: Healing UB and SP

After doing UB and SP yesterday, I turned in the quests and dinged 66.
Now the Group wasn't too bad... though it was far from perfect. We went to UB first and here is the write up of it:
2 DK's (one of which with tank spec) and 2 Paladins (also one with tank spec) The DK and pala tank kept switching aggro back and forth up untill the first boss. which was far from ideal to heal. After the first boss we decided that the Pally could heal, since the DK tank went down during the first boss, even my oh shit buttons couldn't help him stay up. I looked at his gear after that ...
O_O I was suprised he could even tank the trash... jeeez!
One tip to DK tanks: DO NOT WEAR LEATHER
Oh well on the first boss the DK went down and the pally took over, no further incidents.
To be honest since that the pally was tanking things went a lot better, and my "poo"shield could keep him up against most pack of mobs. We had one other "oh shit" situation which was fairly easily healed, though I got 3x "Nice Healing" on the shit hits the fan pull and I loved it!

Since I love those kind of responses here is a line up of what you and me need to know:

What healers want others to know:
1) If your not the tank, don't pull
2) If your an aggromonkey, I will let you die.
3) If I die, its the Tanks fault
4) If the Tank dies, it's my fault
5) If DPS dies, it's their own damn fault. (if there is no AOE from mobs)
and most important:
6) Do NOT stand in the fire/acid/ whatever... It's BAD for you, serious!
7) Do NOT spam Heal me, heal me, heal me

What DPS want healers to know:
1) On boss fights they can take AOE: HEAL them...
2) cleanse debuffs... if they have a 10% dps reduction it means longer fight, more healing, worse for the healer

What Tanks want healers to know:
1) Do NOT run a way when you have aggro!
2) Stay behind uss and don't pull... (duh)
3) Heal me... (obvious)

Thats about it for now,
Maybe next time a breakdown of efficient healing as a shaman.

Grtz

2 comments:

  1. And another favorite of mine:

    If the whole party wipes then EVERYONE releases and does a corpse run! I will NOT ressurect your lazy butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous:
    You just won the grand prize!
    So right, I do NOT rez SLACKERS ^^

    I <3 to vent

    ReplyDelete