Monday, July 20, 2009

Here we go again...

Dust lays on my Battle outfit. And my face has grown soft again...

It has been too long since I have gone out to meet the cry of battle, the call of war...
Slowly I carress my tunic...
Straps and shield up, I'm ready for this once more! To WAR!!!

aaah finally I found time again to start blogging about my Shaman.
Right now she's lvl63 and pretty well geared.

So Ariäni is ready for war once again. So what will I write about in this blog? Well as you have read, i'm an RP fan, and have some published short stories, so i'll write some RP entries.
More though I'm going to talk about the shaman class, strengths, weaknessess and tips at a whole.
If you ever saw my first blog about Ariäna (my first shaman) you already know that i soloed the DM at lvl 23-24 (dinged in the process) and that i brought down the shredder there without taking a hit. (maybe I can upload that vid again if i find it in the trash of my pc)
Also once dinged I'll talk about raiding with my shaman. Since I already have some xp in tbc and vanilla with them, and raiding xp with a hunter in WotLK it shouldn't be too hard.
So quick recap:
-RP stories
-progression of Ari
-hints and tips
-strengths and weakness
- Raiding

Interested? Well keep on reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment