Wednesday, July 22, 2009

lvl65: Zangarmarsh... I'm so tired of you!

God, First when I wen't to Zangarmarsh I was happy, you get the sporregar and the cenarion rep up there, and I can farm reagents for my waterbreathing/walking spells.
Well I'm almost finished there and I'm happy! soo happy!, I started to hate the naga and boglords so bad, I KOS them, even without a quest, I just kill them, I'm so tired of seeing them, even when I killed all, they just pop back... heeey! There are not many mines around, and I already did the 2 instances... though not completed the quest, i can't find 2 out of the 4 guys in there :s

Oooh well, I dinged 65 so I'm happy ^^
To be honest i couldn't find my vid anywhere on the pc, though its still on youtube i thought. (search for sethonecopper)

15 more lvls guys ! just 15more and I'll be able to raid with my shaman! Make it the guildleader even, since i'm so tired of Elloën at the moment.
Well 3 more lvls for northrend, which means i'll spending some time in Shat I think, I really want the aldor a bit higher up in reputation for my JC skills. Oooh well we'll see won't we?
I'll blaze some content tonight and hope to ding 66 or 67... hopefully.... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment