Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I healed again! *happy emote*

Yesterday on my 64-65 grind, A group invited me as a healer to BF.
I didn't think twice... I wen't.... I cried. This was the first time, I went with a tank I didn't know...
holy crap that made a diffrence.

Well the tank himself was good, not excellent but good.
the rogue was a pain in the butt, an aggromonkey if you saw one , constantly spamming: "Link dps meter". The paladin dps was ok. The hunter was... well huntard, constantly asking for gold (he knew i was the author of one-copper) and at the bottom of the dps meter (400DPS).

The rogue died 3 times... after he stole aggro, I warned him I would not heal him anymore. After his third death he got the idea. We also wiped once... I /rw OOM after chainpulling from the start untill the first boss. (trinkets and mana tide already popped) and the hunter decides to pull... very nice with a healer without mana and a dps afk....
I made everyone run to their corpse... I'm not waisting my mana on rez, when you can get back and up in 30secs.. which takes less time, then me rezzing all. (10secs x 4 guys = 40secs)
After that everything went alright, though the dps was quite low.
600, 580, 500, 400 and 1 respectivly for Pala, rogue, warrior (tank), hunter and me.
Now I ran that same dungeon with a diffrent group as DPS a day before and I topped the DPS with about 750.... closely followed by 2 DK's 710 and 680~ and a boomkin 600. I mean... That we even got the damn boss down is a suprise! Oh well finished and everything is alright I guess.
I'm just happy I didn't make any mistakes and kept everyone up and running... except for the aggro monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment