Wednesday, August 19, 2009

lvl80: Heroics, UL10 and more

OOOHHHHH baby.
Ding 80!

I dinged 80 at 18h an eve and 2h later I was Raiding UL10 in my Guild, letting my officer lead it, since I needed to concentrate on DPS/healing.

Well I dinged in full blue's, went to a few tocs and got 2 crafted epics so my total was: 6purples so it wasn't hard to believe I had 16K mana and 1.5K spellpower unbuffed.
To be honest healing Iron Council was a bitch! seriously hard, and I loved it.
But the problem was clear, my heals landed good and on the right targets, though spellpower was a issue it was minor, since The officer leading: Myridin, is also probably the best Druid healer in the game, for serious, If I have him in the raid I only take 2 healers to UL, if I don't I take 3 healers.
So helped me through it, though I switched after Iron Council. byebye smack a mole and welcome pew pew again...
well first question:
HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BE UNDER 1.5K DPS FFS!!!???
no serious: I just dinged: and I did 1.8K dps on everything that wasn't trash and hodir -_- I hate him (Too much moving for my low hp).
Now explain me how a DK thats in full epic could do 1.3K dps? a rogue thats dinged 10weeks already doing 1K? (this is al seen in pugs not in the guild!)
Serious, this is a topic for the FU blog!

Well to be honest I wasn't ready for the UL10 so thanks to The Spirit Blade to carry me through it as a member, not as their leader, I couldn't wish for a better guild and WoWfriends.

So I was sick but now I'm back! Going to get my T8 pieces (already have the healer and Eledps totems from it)

More news soon!

2 comments:

  1. "HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BE UNDER 1.5K DPS FFS!!!???"

    lol, tell me about it! I just dinged 80 on my Rogue and snuck into a VoA PUG (after constantly being rejected because of my blue/green gear).

    Long story short, I had 3k DPS on Arch and 1.6k on the other guy. And the only reason I was lower on the other guy was because of DPS lost on switching, and I was using Tricks to help get the add back on the OT.

    At this time I had two epics from ToC. The rest was my crafted PvP gear, the heirloom shoulders and two green trinkets.

    ReplyDelete