Wednesday, August 12, 2009

lvl78: Tired of Questing

If you read my main blog, you know I'm sick so I really hadn't a lot of time to play and update.

Well I'm lvl 78 and was tired of Questing at lvl76 so I did a ton of Instances, really a Ton of them!


These are the problems I encountered:
1: Suckie Tanks: really is every Tank a wimp these days? I left so many groups cause the tank couldn't hold aggro on mere trash pulls, on me dieing from aggro etc etc.
2: People try to tell me what to do!!! FrEaKing MaGe *NERDRAGE*
do NOT spam HEAL ME HEAL ME... I will spam DPS MORE DPS MORE! (serious i have a macro for it)


ooh and something else: on VH at lvl 76 I hit 2K DPS on the final boss!
So if I see another ele shaman on lvl80 not hitting 2K I'll nerdrage! :P

Grtz
Seth// Ari

No comments:

Post a Comment